Wednesday 31 October 2012

Roasted spiced pumpkin seeds for Halloween :)


A happy & creepy Halloween to one and all :)

I wanted to share with you lovely people one of the worlds easiest and yummiest recipes! A big shout and thanks goes out to the fab Sonal from Eat, Love, Glow for introducing me to it (Sonal’s detailed recipe here)! Go check out her blog and follow her, she’s got some awesome sauce blogging going on!

If you have left over pumpkin seeds from the Halloween festivities, don’t throw it away. Make a scrummy snack out of it! I added my own fun twist to it by switching up the spice mix. I used paprika (thanks for the suggestion Sonal, it’s delicious!), garlic powder, chilli & garlic powder mix, cayenne pepper (I like me some heat!) and salt. Roasted Spiced Pumpkin Seeds = fake crisps/chips! If you're after a crunchy, salty, spicy healthy snack or want something to mindlessly nibble on while watching tv / reading / chilling…go make this stat! It’s delicious and much better for your waistline than a bag of crisps/chips, that’s a win in my books!


1 comment:

  1. Aww Renee thank you for the shout out! :) These pumpkin seeds look sooo good! I love me some heat too so i'm going to try this flavour next time! They really are the best snack for mindless eating ;) btw lovee your pirate costume!

    ReplyDelete