Hello my lovelies!
I decided to do a sexy, classy yet simple mani today which is well suited for work, day to day life or even a special night out! Lace detailing on the ring fingers as accent nails with muted nude nails finishing off the rest of the look.
I chose to display the lace detailing on accent nails as I thought putting the lace nail art stickers on all the nails may look a bit too much whereas with accent nails the lace nail art stands out for itself and you can admire the simple elegance of this mani. I recently purchased these lace and flower detailed nail art stickers which I thought was perfect to use in place of doing lace nail art by hand, it helped that I didn’t have any spare lace lying around to use for my nail art so these stickers substituted perfectly. I will at some point in the future do a lace nail art tutorial with real lace! But for now, read on for one of the easiest manicures ever! Shop around for these lace nail art stickers, I’ve seen them retailing at a variety of stores, if all else fails, try online. I used Revlon Nail Care Calcium Gel Nail Hardener as a basecoat, Essence Nude Glam in Hazelnut Cream Pie x3 coats on all nails, lace nail art stickers applied to both ring finger nails (accent nails) and Revlon Nail Care ColorStay Gold Standard Top Coat as a top coat.
You will need:
- Basecoat nail polish
- Nude Nail Polish
- Lace Nail art stickers
- Top coat nail polish
1) Apply base coat nail polish to all nails, wait for it to dry completely
2) Apply base colour coat nail polish (nude) to all nails, wait for it to dry completely
3) Once nails are completely dry, select the correct size of the lace nail art sticker for your ring finger nail
4) Apply the sticker to your ring finger nail remembering to gently but firmly press the sticker onto the nail surface to ensure there are no air bubbles trapped underneath the sticker and that the sticker lays flat and smooth on the nail. The sticker was still too big for my nail so I had to trim the edge of the sticker which was hanging off the tips of my nails with a pair of scissors to ensure that the sticker fitted perfectly to my nail. Repeat step 3 - 4 on other ring finger nail
5) Apply top coat to your nails and you are good to go!
Now wasn’t that the fastest manicure yet?! Less definitely is more with this sexy number! :)
What’s your fastest 'go-to' looking mani ?
As always, linking up to Mani Monday below, with the fabulous Heather and Heather! I will also be joining the ladies over at The Nail Files.
Join the fun side of life and link up to Mani Monday and The Nail Files below :)