Today I wanted to display a mani that indulges the inner princess in all woman! A simple and girly mani for the win!
I decided to do glittery accent nails paired with baby pink nails. I used Revlon Nail Care Calcium Gel Nail Hardener as a basecoat, Essence in Rich & Pretty on ring finger nails (accent nails), Bella Cosmetics nail polish in light pink (my description) on all other nails and Revlon Nail Care ColorStay Gold Standard Top Coat as a top coat.
You will need
- Base coat nail polish
- Base colour coat nail polish (I used baby pink)
- Base colour coat nail polish for accent nails (I chose silver)
- Chunky silver glitter nail polish
- Top coat nail polish
1) Apply base coat nail polish to all nails, wait for it to dry completely
2) Apply x2 coats of silver nail polish to ring nails and x3 coats of light pink nail polish to the remaining nails, wait for it to dry completely
3) Dab/pat chunky glitter nail polish onto ring finger nails, you may need to repeat this step twice so that there is enough glitter covering the entire nail
4) Wait for nail polish to dry and then apply top coat nail polish
5) It would be totally acceptable to run around like a Disney princess when you are rocking this mani :)
What’s your favourite girly/feminine mani ?
As always, linking up to Mani Monday below, with the fabulous Heather and Heather! I will also be joining the ladies over at The Nail Files.
Join the fun side of life and link up to Mani Monday and The Nail Files below :)